Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless and Clueless

What a strange day for me. I think I can blame it on the weather? It's almost November so can someone tell me why it is too hot and humid to be outside? I'm hiding out in the house and I'm not happy about it.
Even putting together some words to blog seem so vanilla. Vanilla, as in ice cream, is a wonderful thing; to describe a day in my life leaves a lot to be desired. I've had a vanilla day.  Maybe I needed a vanilla day to slow down a bit but I feel as though I came to a screeching halt.
Tomorrow I will have a plan. Even if it's doing housework, I'll have a day plan and not flounder around lost as I did today.
2204hrs.
Ok, well I have to tell you. I feel better. I just finished 5.0 miles on the BC (Beach Cruiser) and that's a record for me. 3.5  miles this morning and that's ..well...I know you can add...so I won't insult your intelligence. I'm trying to increase by at least .5 miles per ride.

Just a week ago I was counting by the blocks I could ride.  It takes a block or two for the knee to loosen up and allow some pedal strength on that side.

The weather is miserable. (I know I mentioned that already. Humor me.)  I got back into the house and my T-shirt was sweat soaked. I'm going to get a shower and get some sleep. I'm boring myself to tears here and I know it can't be much better for you. If you've lasted this long, I'm saying a good night and rest well..
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!