Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Silly Me

Where did my story go? It seems to have disappeared. I lay my hands on the keyboard and the tips of my fingers hover over the a s d f g h k l , the home keys that usually they can touch and cause words to appear on the screen in front of me.



They poise above those keys and as if frozen in place, not a word appears.


Strange that be for me! I know it's really my brain that causes the fingers to seek letters and form them into words and stretch into sentences and close with punctuation but it never seems that way when I'm story telling.


I imagine my fingers as little elf's scurrying around on the keyboard, each with their own agenda and some how the index fingers and the forefingers agree with the thumbs for correct spacing and soon a story appears.


Maybe it's my fingers that are broken?.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!