Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Alert

It's 5:30 here. My daughter never makes it out of bed till at least 10:00AM.

I just called her house. She answered the phone; her words were slurred. She could barely understand what I was saying but she finally comprehended the word "snow". She immediately hung up and went to watch. A few minutes later my grandson called in answer to the message I left on his cell phone. He was so excited. "Nana! It's snowing". "The whole backyard is covered!" "It's snowing, it's snowing!".





Ted (the grandson) has only seen real snow, the kind that accumulates to "inches" one time in his life when he visited family in Pittsburgh. He talks about snowmen and snow angels from that visit. He wants to visit again in the winter to see the snow.

It's great fun to watch how excited everyone here becomes



There is no snow on the roads and we won't get enough for it to accumulate. When the sun makes it's appearance, it will take the snow along with it. I do hope it lasts longer then sun time as I would like to have the baby see it.



When it gets a little more daylight here, I'm going to take a picture of my house WITH snow on it!

Having a white day here in SW Louisiana and lovin it.

No pain, no news AND SNOW! How much better then that can it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!