Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Afternoon Quickie

I have Carrie in her high chair facing a big plate of spaghetti. Lesie is still in bed and I've been busy all morning.
Carrie sat at the computer while I took down the tree, packed up all the Christmas decorations and hauled them out to the little house. I've done loads of laundry, hung it on the line, cleaned up the kitchen and as soon as Carrie finishes her lunch, I'll put her down for a nap. If I don't get another thing done today I won't complain. I got more done then I thought I would with Carrie here.
I've discovered she will sit at the computer for hours but not in front of the TV. I think she may be a bit like me.
I make sure she is doing educational computer games. Noggin.com is great.
I'm looking forward to the whole weekend with nobody here but me. I may tell everyone I'm leaving town for the weekend. I can get started on some painting. Painting rooms not portraits. It's past due and I'll just concentrate on one room.
I'm off to nap time. Aren't I lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!