Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

3AM

I must have went to bed way too early last night. My eyes popped opened at 3AM. I meant to go back to bed but I stumbled to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. Taking coffee to the office, I flipped the "on" switch on the computer and sat down to do some photo editing. At least it's a quiet activity and I won't wake anyone in the house. I'm working on those pics for my sister and at 6AM I emailed them to her to see what she thought of them.
I need to run to Walmart which is almost in sight of my house and beat the Sunday rush. I don't think the store will be busy this early. I'm in Catholic country and everyone is getting ready for church. There are some pluses, well at least one, to living in an area saturated with religion.

A strange observation. Very few people are displaying Christmas lights in their yards and on their houses. Usually our street is lit up. I don't know if this has something to do with the economy or if it's just coincidental.
It's going to be daylight soon and I want to be first in the store and first out almost.
Bless me, I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!