Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bla Bla Blab Blab









Self explanatory on what I did today and shamefully this is the only thing I did. Carrie was back for a while to hang out while her mother did some Christmas shopping. She hung around for about 3 hours. I had enough time to bath her and dress her in a Christmas type dress and from the moment she had it on she was yelping about it itching. I told her she only had to wear it till I got some pictures. She said "well, let's get it done". She is 3 yrs old. I think I was more timid at 3 then she is. I know my vocabulary was not as extended as hers either. She told Poppy "Nana was pissed off when she hit the mailbox". First of all, who told her to tell on me and second of all "pissed off"? She helped me wrap Christmas gifts and a couple of days later she could remember what we wrapped and to who the gifts would go. I knew this because I walked into the room as she was selecting packages and telling her mother what was in them. I told her she was a blabber mouth. She started singing her song "blab, blab, bla, bla". I just shook my head and walked away.
She will cooperate for a few pictures then when she has had enough, I get a picture that looks like this:
This is when I say "the end"!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!