Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Memory Lane Again?

Omg


Do I dare post these dorky pictures? My two female siblings are in these pictures. We won't name the guilty here. I'm going through some old albums and copying some pictures to digital so I can work on them with my photo editor. I haven't worked on any of these yet. This is not a good time of the year to try to have some computer time.


It's th 23rd of December that I am writing this but it may not be published till later; later meaning that when I get back to this.

Omg. I started this post in 2008 and today is almost a year later, NOV.6, 2009. I'm publishing this now. Nothing will be added. I just want to get this out of my "draft" section on blog spot!


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!