Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tomorrow I Will...................

The days have exploded into sunshine, clear skies and bright green grass!
I think I'll spend the day on the patio and get out of this house for a while. I have internet access, a tv and a recliner.
It's very quiet around here. The daughter picked Carrie up from Lydia and stopped by for a short visit. Our together time has become immensely shortened to a few hours a few days a week.
I would love to go on a lunch date but I know it would be a waste of a meal. My portions consist of tablespoons so I'm not going to pay 20plus dollars for a meal I can't enjoy.

I'm ready to take my Ambien.  Maybe I'll check to see if we have some tomato soup. A cup of hot soup sounds yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!