Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Clinically Speaking,

It has now been 14 days since I had the colon resect. As surgeries go, this has been a blast. Don't get me wrong; I've been to much better parties in my lifetime but sans the party, the procedure and the "after surgery" party has went well.

The drugs while in the hospital were al la carte. I was attached to a pump with LR and my pain pump hanging and a Foley hung from my lap. After all those were discontinued
 I would wander around the hospital floor.
Getting to come home, Lortabs for the burning sensation at the incision sites breezed me to where I am today. Very little soreness now.

I plan on finding a sun dress, no waist band to rub my incision and find my way to the patio. It's time to get outside before it becomes so hot that I sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!