Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Ambien

We have been friends for weeks and weeks now and although some nights come and go where we don't contact each other, I know you are there should I need you.

When we partner up on those nights I need you, I blissfully and without conscience shut my eyes and awake 6 hrs later and that as it should be and what was a promise from you.

What happened? Did something happen to cause you to think I was no longer in favor of this relationship and all that it promised? Did you expire, or just become worn down in this relationship?

I'm looking forward to an answer from you because, personally my friend, last night sucked and as I stared at the clock at 0200 hrs. I couldn't help but wonder where you were and what you were doing.

I'm awaiting an answer before this nightfall.
Sincerely,
The one with the reddened eyes and the swollen eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!