Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Teddy is 16 Today

Happy Birthday Teddy! I know how excited you are to be sixteen years old. You told me every time I've seen you for the past month that you would be 16 this month. Ah, what a miles stone. I remember very well what I felt at sixteen. I was standing in line to get my "freedom" license on the day I became 16.

At the risk of embarrassing you, I remember when you were two years old and would stand in front of the tv watching Lion King in your diaper. When you heard the hula music start playing you would jump to your feet and shake your butt till the music stopped. I have that on video somewhere. I'm waiting for your 21st birthday so I can play it at your birthday party for your friends and family. Would I do that to you? Damn straight I would!

Although I'm away from home right now, I will be thinking of you on this big day!
Love, Nana

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY...IS LION KING THAT OLD..AH TO BE 16 AGAIN...I REMEMBER YOU THROWING GREAT GRAND-MAS POODLE IN THE CREEK WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE..OF COURSE I NEVER SAW TOO MUCH OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY..AND THEN YOU MOVED AWAY............AND NOW YOU ARE ALL GROWN UP...AND READY TO DRIVE..HAVE FUN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY...LOVE YOU..YOUR OLD GR-AUNT.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!