Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Shift Is Missing

OH Great! I'm in the lobby of the best western hotel and using their computer. It's almost 6am and hubby is still asleep. It appears that the 'shift' key on the right side of this keyboard is not functioning. as long as a letter I type is on the left side of the keyboard, I can capitalize as I'm typing along.

As i was trying to sign on to my online stuff and type in my name, some of the sites are case sensitive. I can't get the "@" symbol to come up that separates the name from the email address. It took a while to figure out what was wrong. Now i move to the left shift key to use it to get signed on to my sites.

I'M GOING TO ALL CAPS. THIS DRIVES ME NUTS TO TRY TO TYPE THIS WAY. WE ARE LEAVING EARLY THIS MORNING BUT APPARENTLY NOT "THIS" EARLY. I'M GOING TO HANG OUT HERE IN THE LOBBY AND DRINK MY SHARE OF COFFEE AND WATCH THE NEWS.
I MAY USE MY CELL PHONE AND WAKE MY SISTER TO TALK TO ME.

I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS KEYBOARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!