Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Foot Loose OR Nothing to Drive


Yesterday I stayed in my room. I watched a lot of TV and had multiple naps but today I'm spending some time OUT of the room. Hubby should finish up his job sometime today or tonight hopefully. The California job started today so someone else had to go to that one. He will catch a job in Texas on the way home and then he has other work in Louisiana. Hopefully he will stay busy for the next few months.


I finished watching that documentary "Inside the Vatican" at www.hulu.com while sitting here in the breakfast room. If you want to see it just go to the web site and to the Search area and type in "Inside the Vatican". Very interesting. I am not Catholic nor religious for that matter but The Vatican is worth seeing even if only on video.


I've been sitting here in the breakfast room stretching my leg. Stretch and burn. It doesn't work well unless I do the "stretch and burn". I'm headed up to my room to put on my walkng shoes and get some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!