Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Face Place

I usually wonder about the compulsion people have to take pictures of themselves and post them on a blog. I just did and I still find it an odd thing to do. I can understand pictures of other people in one's life but a constant barrage of pictures of oneself remains a mystery to me.

I'm munching down a bowl of raisin bran for breakfast/lunch which is called brunch? A glass of ice tea and cereal meal for me. How much better could it get? I still have a lot of things to get done around here but I'm going to get dressed and get out of the house for a few hours.

I want to go check on Carrie girl to see if she is feeling better. I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!