Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Tub Maybe

Carrie spent the night. We both had a nice warm shower/bath for Carrie and dressed in our PJ's. Carrie went to bed around 9PM and was back up at 1AM looking for me. She found me in my bed and led me back to her bed while chastising Poppie for stealing me out of her bed. I let her believe that lie.
She left this morning with her mom and is scheduled to spend the weekend in Lydia (small town) with her Dad. We shall miss her!
My knee is stiff. I don't know if it's because I have been leaning on it with more exercises; I think that is why therapy isn't done two days in a row. Normally they do therapy 2 days a week with a break between those two days. Maybe I need to schedule the pace of my work outs.
Anyway, it seems another fabulous day is on the way and hubby has already been doing the lawn work. I sat on the patio in the sun watching him work.
Right now I'm going to take a bath if I can figure out how to get in and out of the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!