Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Far Enough?

Princess Carrie visited today.





It's windy and cool and I don't enjoy being outside today. There is nothing new here.
I"m still doing exercises but feel I should be doing more. This is week 3 post op and smokeless. When I get antsy and depressed, I don't know whether to blame it on the knee or my wanting a smoke. Facing two major challenges at the same time may not have been the wisest move on my part.

I'm in too far to turn back now. I try to read about other people in rehab and sometimes that helps with perspective. Most of what I read reinforces the time I need to get back to normal. That helps. Sometimes I think I should have progressed farther with ROM; reading other stories of rehab I realize this could be 11 months of rehab. Not too different then the other two times I've been down this lane.

I decided yesterday to take the car and go for a ride. That went ok but when it was time to get out of the car and go into a store, I decided there wasn't anything I really needed so I just drove back home. The knee had a burn going on and I was just happy to be back to the house. Some days are better then others. Some days it hurts less then others.

Nothing big or new to publish. I'm just hanging in here.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!