Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hanging In Here

Carrie was back here again today. I'm very grateful that my husband attends to a lot of her needs. I move very slowly. She requires that one get up an down frequently in one day. This is where I'm weak right now. Hubby fetches her chocolate milk, turns on the bathroom light for her and generally keeps her entertained when I have to get some sleep. Thankfully she isn't too demanding as three year olds go.

I can feel that some of the soreness is starting to leave my knee now. The soreness from the surgical cuts are fading. I'm still swollen to about 4 times the size of an ordinary knee but that will pass in time.

Day o9 on smokeless. I think I've left a couple of teeth marks on the coffee table. I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!