Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunny Sunday

It's still chilly here but with sunshine and clear skies and no humidity. It's perfect. A light jacket and jeans weather.

I'm still doing the exercises. I do notice a little improvement in movement which is encouraging; though I have to repeat the stretches to keep that movement and not start losing what I've gained.

I've also been watching TV and when I find a movie that is just starting, I watch it. I used to have this awful habit, or so I've been told, of watching a movie that had already been playing for an hour. I am trying to break that habit. I only tune in if it is just starting. It sure makes more sense that way. (grinning)

This is just a short post to note the day. I'm in the middle of my movie here and I want to see the ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!