Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Tuesday




I stayed up and walked a lot today. I walked till my knee starting burning and knew then it was time to sit down. We took Carrie to the park to feed the ducks then to the slides to let her have some kid fun. By the time we got back, I knew it was time for me to give the leg a break.
I'm waiting right now for her mom to pick her up and I'll take a Percoset and do some exercises. A little at a time. Patience and a cigarette. That's all I need to make my little world perfect.
Unfortunately I'll have to pass on the cigarette. I'm over two weeks out on the non smoke thing and I'm still hanging in. Hanging is exactly what I feel like I'm doing. Funny but I never notice how much time goes by when I'm NOT thinking about a smoke; I just remember the times I really want one. I have to stop and think and realize that it really isn't that many times during a day.

I don't know if it would be easier on the non smoking if I was more active and could be involved in some major project. Right now sitting around and watching my stitches dry is not enough to keep my mind occupied.
Daughter just picked up the Carrie Girl. It's rest time!

VIDEO: Fidel and Carrie at Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!