Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Slipping Away

I'm projecting right now. I'm projecting one month from now. It's the only way I can cope with being disabled for right this moment.

I tell myself in one month I won't have all this swelling in my knee and that I'll be able to use the muscles in my leg. One month, 30days aprox., 4 weeks, this is not a lifetime. I'm taking the Tylox so I spend a bit of time still woozy; makes it difficult to finish a blog. I've started this one and saved it only to come back and look at it a couple of times and decide I need to sleep not type.

I just took a couple more Tylox and I feel them already. I need a nap. (waving as she slips away)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!