Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Just a teeny complaint!

What is all the problems with this blog site lately? Some days I can upload pictures and then it decides I'm not worthy? Same with videos. Lately the people I follow have been dropping off this site then mysteriously appear later. Now I can't post a link by using the "insert link" option on here.
I tried to post this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXBTd2Lk8g
amd it tells me I have to allow scripted copy. I don't ever remember disallowing it.

There is no longer an option to increase font size on this post. I think that is it for all the strangeness I have noted today.

Now, being that this is a free posting site, how can I complain? Just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!