Thursday, January 8, 2009

9:30 Ortho

This morning at 9:30 I will be in the office of the Otho doctor. I'm anxious and dreading the outcome. Either way it goes will not be the best of news. If he says no surgery, then I will continue to favor the right knee and movements will be as is now. If he says surgery, then I'll anticipate pain, and recovery time and hope the knee replacement operates as it should.

Waitng but not for long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!