Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Almost Cool

Here it is, yet another Sunday but very different from last Sunday in that it's only 80 degrees, overcast and drizzling rain.  I haven't broke a sweat all day. It's a thankful Sunday today for me. A few of the neighbors could be seen emerging from their houses early this morning for their weekly worshiping. If I find the church is air conditioned, I might have to put it on my list of things to do while staying cool. My list is short to almost non existent on those things; staying inside is at the head of that short list.

The husband is outside working on some project he has going on entailing digging dirt, laying landscaping bricks and mulching. I don't do those things. Mainly   because it might cause me to sweat and you already know how I feel about being hot. 

Carrie and family will be home tomorrow. In anticipation of those tonsils  being removed and sore throats that will be scratchy, I've stocked up on snow cone makings and ice cream. It's a party......NOT. 

A new Mexican food restaurant opened where once was a steakhouse and last night we decided to give it a try. We didn't have high expectations so we were pleasantly surprised to find the food was as good as any that we had in New Mexico and Arizona. We finally have a place to enjoy some good Tex/Mex food without having to cook it ourselves. We will be regular customers.

I'm off to visit some blogs, surf some net and then watch a movie. High excitement here; I might need a nap to take a break from all the activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!