Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday and The Tedster will be 20yrs old tomorrow.

Sipping my coffee, I watched HLN for some news. I scrolled around the channels for different takes on the news. I usually try to get as much information and viewpoints as possible and then I surf the net for the foreign viewpoint on the happenings in the USA. Aljazeera News was banned for a while and only could only be viewed through a mirror site.
 
Don't be frightened...it's just another source of news and it helps to have a well rounded source of information.
 
Tomorrow is Ted's birthday. Oh my, how time flies. I can still see him in his diaper, shirtless and standing in front of the TV dancing to Lion King. He could watch it endlessly. When the "hula" part came on, he would leap to his feet and shake his butt. The cutest thing he was and now he's grown and probably wouldn't appreciated this story.
 
Usually we make a trip to Galveston and go to The Schliterbahm (sp). It's never ON his birthday but somewhere a few weeks later. This year I want to go to Destin for 3 or 5 days. It's more difficult now to go as he has a job and we can't just take off on the spur of the moment. We have to plan it.
 
Elise and Kristen want to go and there is another hitch to going. They will have to beg time off to go. I'll have to check with them to see how much lead time they will need to notify their jobs of their wishes.
 
I'm off to go see where Carrie has disappeared to. I know she is outside with her Poppy.
 
I'm gone for the day. Much to pretty to be inside and the weather here is perfect!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!