Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Tired Ended Day

It all started when I decided to take another look at the roadster.

We weren't getting any closer to getting the title or getting the car to my house so today we took steps and the steps were exhausting. From the title held in California to the money that needed to be sent to get a release on it, I spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon getting the wheels turning. Eventually, the money got overnighted and should arrive tomorrow some time. The title will be overnighted back when the money is received and I will get the title signed over to me then. Maybe by Friday, I will be able to slip the top down and cruise in that roadster.

As I drove around today, I couldn't help but notice all the convertible cars, tops down and enjoying the fine fall like day. I wanna be one of them..and soon!

I'm exhausted and as I lay here in bed, Carrie is stretched out and watching TV beside me. That Ambien should kick in soon and then it will be lights out for one and all.
I'm signing out of here before my fingers can't find the right keys to make this legible.
I'm done..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!