Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's All About Some Fun



MY LITTLE RED ROADSTER
This is the one with the Turbo and boasts 270 HP. 5 speed and loaded with that "fun" feature at no extra charge!! Storage and trunk space? Non existent. If I had wanted storage, I would have bought an SUV.

She just got moved to my carport on Friday and her travel with me has been slim. A few jaunts around town in traffic and a trip to Breux  Bridge to see a friend has been the total of my trips in her. The top down is the only way to go but with the nippy weather lately, I'm limited to how much convertible time I get to enjoy.
Practical? Nope. I've spent the last 40 years being "oh so practical". This is an intentional and planned impractical choice. This is a toy and it's my toy. To all those critics out there, enjoy your criticisms and to all my friends and family that were as excited about this as I, thank you, thank you, and thank you for sharing my excitement and approving of my "fun" time.

Today, I should be able to finish up the paper work on her and then plan on making the next trip with the hubs when he gets his next job. I'm ready to roll.

2 comments:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!