Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

Needless to say, we did not make it to New Orleans yesterday. My head feels like an over inflated basketball. My eyes water and the pressure behind them causes me to have that Peter Lorry look. Does anyone even know who Peter Lorry was?

The big coffee table in the living room is loaded down with food. Chicken wings, onion rings, fried potato wedges, guacamole, chips, green olives, celery sticks and french bread, a feast large enough for 12 people to feed 2. The husband believes more is better.

I've spent most of this day in bed and the only reason I'm awake now is to watch the Superbowl, the commercials and the half time entertainment. I have to remind the husband to not let me leave the room during the commercials. Everyone waits for the commercials that pay big money to play during the Superbowl.

New Orleans looks packed and I can't help but be a little grateful for this cold that has kept me grounded here.


The 49'ers are loosing right now. I  don't have  a dog in this fight so I'm watching calmly.

It's time for me to go back to my bed. I can barely keep my eyes open. I'll get the game scores tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!