Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26th and a Nervous Night

I plan on tonight being a nervous night. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a biopsy of a lymph node in the axillary area.

I have a very vivid imagination. A long thin sharp metal piercing .........maybe we better not go there in black and white print. There will be a localized numbing agent inserted before the biopsy. I'm hoping that's enough to keep me pain free.

I'm signing off and concentrating on some television. An Ambien will put me to sleep in a few hours and by tomorrow at this time, it will be done. That's how I try to look at anything unpleasant. I project to at time when the unpleasantness will be in the 'past'.

See ya tomorrow evening around this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!