Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

If I Did Any Less, I Would Have to Be Asleep

Is it really Thursday already? A visit to the dentist yesterday and today to the general practitioner for my 6month check and WHOOPPEEEE...tomorrow a mammo. I can't begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to that little experience!

I may as well get all this stuff out of the way early in the year. I still have to go to the license bureau and get my driver's license renewed. Will I have to take the written test again? I might want to brush up on some of those speed limits in different areas.

We now can get our vehicles inspected for two years and that's exactly what I did as each one came up for renewal this year.

The sun has finally touched us with the predicted temps for today and it's HOT. I have on a t shirt and sweat pants; I could be wearing shorts. I should be outside washing the roadster, a chore I may do tomorrow. I'm unbelievably lazy lately. Forget tomorrow. I'm going to clean that car right now.
 
Friday:
 I've been on the run all morning. Blood work, mammography and  getting my driver's license renewed which expires on my birthday in a few more days. One more stop to pick up some meds and my errands are done. I've got a lot of medical stuff out of the way this week plus the driver's license. When you have a good hair day that's the day you rush to the DOT cause ya know they are going to want to snap a pic for your license and it always looks like a mug shot from a police lineup.
 
I've just received word that a nephew will be visiting during spring break. I might have to do a little picking up of those guest bedrooms before he gets here. I do enjoy family visiting. I should mention to my sister the possibility of her visiting too. April will want to have a big crawfish boil for them. She is dyin' to heat up her crawfish pot and eat some 'tails.
 
 
 
I'm off to the drugstore before the rain starts. I have the top down on the roadster..and it's really just a bit too chilly at 65 degrees plus the skies are getting darker. Rains are coming and I'm gone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!