Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good as New

Yes! the leg is at full extension and the pain is at a low level. My appraisal of this? When the knee was doing that popping a few days ago and I was walking at full extension, I believe that the full extension caused the popping sounds/feelings and that was when  the muscles in the leg were stretcing. Stretching muscles equals pain. No pain, no gain!

Whatever the reasons be, I'm feeling much better. I continue to walk as much as possible. You can find me beneath the maple tree washing my car a little later today. The fall temperatures continue and it's going to be a beautiful day. I'm outta here to walk..while I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!