Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Decisions

Another trip to Arizona isn't planned. A trip to the north east isn't being considered either. Neither funeral will be attended but for different reasons. The families involved on both ends of the map have made their arrangements, one private and the other a small memorial service, the remains donated to science.
If you haven't followed this blog, scroll back two postings that will explain this paragraph.

I'm taking my laptop and finding a coffee shop with a table facing traffic and activity. I'll sit outside and people watch. I'll sip a cup of coffee and be alive. This I will do after tonight's sleep. It will be a wonderful relief from this day of waiting. Waiting for information delivered from families gathered together for decisions of the most difficult kind.
It's bedtime and I'm grateful for that.
I'm done.


1 comment:

  1. Difficult times. A coffee shop and people watching sounds just like the right kind of distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!