Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wichita Falls, Texas

Pump jacks, longhorn cows and miles of railway cars describes the views I've had in the past 8 hrs of driving. I didn't do any of the driving but riding shotgun is where I have been.

I'm numb and looking forward to the next overnight stop and that's where I am right now. Wichita Falls, Texas is my new home for the night. Being home is beginning to be a desirable situation. Not having to climb back in that truck for another day of driving would be fabulous.

I'm going to scout out www.roadfood.com for a rating on restaurants in this area. Hopefully someone has rated the restaurants here.

A hot shower and dinner and a nap. I'll be almost new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!