Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blah and Blah

I hesitate to mention this, to complain, but damn, it's hot here. Even early in the morning on the patio the heat is felt as soon as you step out the door. I'm not a fan of heat and prefer the winter months here in Southwest Louisiana.

I know this heat is still not as bad as Arizona with their triple digital numbers. I couldn't live in the desert. Though it's dry heat there, it's still heat and hot hot hot.

It's good to be home but I'm feeling a bit lost. I need to get a plan and move forward. For months there have been things I wanted to get done around here but with my foot and knee problems I've had to put those things on hold. There is really no excuse to not start now but I just can't seem to get the move to do it. I have a case of the blahs? Yes, maybe that's it. Hiding out in the house and on the sofa with the TV tuned in to the news, naps at will and that's my life lately. The little vacation was enjoyable and a nice break from routine and should have broken the chain of laziness but it doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe I need to make a list? A list of things I want to get done. I'll try that today.
Right now, I'll get a shower and see where that leads me into today.

1 comment:

  1. This hot weather really isn't the time to start doing too much. Well that's my excuse at the moment for also being a couch potato!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!