Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Gotta Be Kiddin

Snow in Louisiana tomorrow? The next big event will be hell freezin over. I know that's when a lot of people were saying the Saints would win a Super Bowl. I'm now waiting for the 3 events that happens in the belief that things happen in threes'.



I'm watching the news this morning while sitting here in the living room with a cup of steaming creamed coffee sitting to the right of my laptop. Did I mention I have a lightweight blanket across my lap as I sit here because the temperature is 32 degrees! I can see the sun filtering through the leafless trees and speaking of trees, the maple in the front yard is starting to bud again. If not for the temperatures it would feel as though spring was pushing it's way into southern Louisiana. I even planted a few flowers in the planters lined up across the front porch.


Carrie visited yesterday and entertained us for a few hours. She was happy to be here and I was happy to have her. It had been 4 days since I had seen her and it felt like months that she had been away.


On another note, maybe saving the American Auto Industry was not such a bad idea after all. Since Toyota and Honda are now involved in a major recall, having other options of ownership might be necessary. What happened with those brands? Did they get too relaxed in their ratings for dependability and back off of testing their products? Class action lawyers will jump on the opportunity to gather clients for a lawsuit. I can remember when the airwaves weren't allowed to carry commercials for lawyers and their appeals to people to call them. The lawyers used to do it the old way; that's why they were called ambulance chasers.
It's almost noon and I still haven't managed to step into the shower but that's next on my list of things to do as soon as I get done with this sentence.
Done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!