Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bagged and Out

I know that it wasn't that long ago that I cleared out closets and pitched old clothing or stuff that hadn't been worn for ages and ages and it's that time again. Who sneaks in here and leaves all that "stuff"?

I always feel better when I pitch stuff out and clean. It's cathartic for me, much like a laxative. Don't ya feel all clean when you take a laxative? It's a fresh start before ingesting more food and starting over again. Maybe that's why those colonic cleanses are so highly touted on those late night paid 1/2 hour commercials that advertise a squeaky clean colon. I've never really worried about a squeaky clean colon. I figure "out of sight, out of mind" meaning I can't see it so I seldom think about it. Now we have commercials that make you feel guilty for ignoring your colon. I try to ignore as many commercials as possible which I hope not everyone does or some high paid ad exec is going to be in danger of losing that huge paycheck. Speaking of, the advertising job market is on shaky ground. All those college students that were told it was the job of the future our now quickly changing those majors that once assured lucrative positions. There's not much selling going on these days and less buying.
I'm outta here to sort and cull and sort and cull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!