Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

A Friday and That's All










With one eye on the weather reports for the north eastern part of the USA, I'm trying not to be bitchy about the wet cold weather here. It rained all dang day yesterday and now water is standing everywhere including on the roads so hydroplaning is a big threat. Though we don't have snowy roads here we do have a huge increase in auto accidents when the roads are like this so I tend to do errands and get off the roads asap.


Yesterday I cleaned up the laptop and the desktop computer of the pictures that were taken January 2010; I moved them all to the external drive for storage where they are neatly labeled in folders by month and year. I printed out the few that I wanted for the new album. Get it? I'm caught up!


I hope to stay current on this. My new printer is awesome although it's an ink hog and after the marathon printing I did the other day, I shot right though that ink cartridge of color. I don't know what the answer to this is. I did go on the web to look for discount ink but it costs as much there as buying it out of Walmart. Maybe in time it will decrease in price.


1926 hrs:

I've been back home and hiding from the weather. It's almost time to wrap this day up and put it away. I'm looking forward to another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!