Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Once Again

Once again it's time to get dressed and make that drive to the "chair of fright". I can't say pain as I really have been spared pain. I can't seem to rid myself of the fright though. I did ask the dentist if others were frightened and he said "most of them were" so I don't feel like a minority now. I know some things have to be done so I just suck it up and do it. This time next week.........
and so on.

It's great to have the implant part of this process done. At least it's done except for gluing on the permanent crown which doesn't bother me at all. It was the thought of screwing that metal thing into the bone that had me wary.

I need to get a quick shower and get out of here.
P.S. It has warmed up a little and now it has started to rain. I'm watching the temps closely. If it starts to drop again and this moisture is in the air...maybe, JUST MAYBE we will get to see some white stuff! AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how much snow you need. I'll send you some. :-)

    When you go to the dentist, do you get the gas? ALWAYS GET THE GAS. I don't mean to shout, but it's one of mankind's small mercies. In no time, you'll be off in Happy Land, wondering what kind of party you're at and how you got there, and within two minutes of them turning it off, you're all back to normal and everything's back to normal.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!