Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK

A holiday! Schools are out and I'm sure the mail won't be delivered today. Today is absolutely beautiful. The sun is shining brightly and there's a cool breeze that gives a puff of air to the bushes and scatters the leaves on the ground. The neighbors are outside enjoying the nice weather and I may have to take advantage of this and wash my car. Yesterday I went to the little house and start pitching things out into the yard and then loading it all up and taking it to the Goodwill center. Spring cleaning in mid winter, procrastination ended.

Carrie will back today from her visit to her father. I'm ready for her to get back. I like having her around although time no longer remains mine. She demands attention and time.

A short post. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!