Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost 8AM

and everybody is still asleep. Carrie crashed early. It was barely 7PM when she nodded off and I tucked her into bed. The boys made multiple trips in and out of the room to visit the pool. Finally when the pool closed, they watched TV till they fell asleep. Today they go to the waterpark and Carrie and I will go visit my friend who is about 15 miles from where we are staying. We will just spend the day at the pool there and not go to the beach at all and for this I'm grateful!

I'm sitting here in the lobby of the hotel having my coffee and catching up on the news. Soon everyone will be awake and my quiet time will be expired.
I'm outta here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!