Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

19 weeks Post Op TKR









This is the view I see when I look down at my knee. I like this view better!

Clinically: I'm again putting weights on my knee while sitting on the floor. It goes close to zero on extension. I still have pain in the quads and hamstring after sitting and lying down. This continues for about 5 minutes of walking then it's gone until I sit down again. I'm also still working on flexion. Not much change overall except the flexion is getting incrementaly better.


My sister looks at these pictures and thinks my knee looks gross. I on the other hand am not at all worried about the looks of the knee. I think in time more of the swelling will disappear and it may never look like the other knee but I'm more focused on action and not on appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!