Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Grill Me Some Alligator Please!

Peggy called this afternoon with an invitation to go swimming in her pool. Her husband was going to throw some alligator on the grill. Gosh, I hated to pass up that alligator (said tongue in cheek) but I made my excuses and plan on spending the rest of the afternoon in the air conditioning. You have to be careful when you go to Peg's. I always ask "what's cooking?" or check around the garbage can to see if there is a hide, head or feet I can recognize as something I really don't want to put in my mouth. I don't like "exotic" type food. I classify any meat that isn't found in the local grocery store as "exotic".

It's hot! A nice cool Chef's Salad for dinner and I'm done for the day. A bubble bath before bed. some flexion exercises and a movie on TV and I'm good! This has been a "do nothing" day. I'm good with that too.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, this is one of the most fascinating templates I've seen in a long time! Thanks for following "The Chronicles" and I will be dropping in from time to time to see what's happening. Blessed be and all that Pagan crap!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!