Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Auto Erotic?

Let's see how many hits this post gets from that title.

Saturday morning and I have a lot of things I want to get done today and none of them are interesting in the least bit. Bath room floors need to be cleaned and if I'm doing that, I might as well attack the tubs and toilets. Sorting clothes and making a trip to the Goodwill store is another funless chore. Funless? Now I know that IS NOT a word but I'm going to leave it right there anyway.

How bout that David Carradine? Sis just told me that his death wasn't a suicide but an accident. Auto erotic. Sex kills? In some cases it does. Do you think the cause of death was in his obit? I know this isn't funny but surely he had heard of other cases of auto erotic and death. I suppose when you're gone you're gone and what is said about you can't hurt ya but it must be a bit embarrassing for the family.

Things to do :-( and the sooner I get them done the happier I will be. Truthfully, I don't mind cleaning. I would rather clean then cook. Hubby won't clean but loves to cook which makes for a great relationship. He will help me clean if we are going some where and he knows I won't leave till the house is clean.
I'm gone!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!