Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beauty and The Beast

Cars to be washed, clothes to launder and beds to be stripped and remade. Welcome home!

I'm still uncomfortably red of skin and my legs and arms are still a little sore from the bowling and it's HOT here.

Summer has definitely arrived. When we rolled in here last evening the first thing I did was grab the water hose and water my poor pitiful looking flowers. I just did all that planting right before we left and I should have asked the daughter to come and water them for me. Bowed down and bedraggled, a soaking with water had them perking up by the time I dragged the suitcases out of the car.

Today has been spent catching up around here and getting an afternoon nap.

ULL, the college here is putting on a production of Beauty and The Beast and the daughter has invited me to go along with her family to see it. Carrie will be impressed I'm sure and I want to see her reaction to it.
It's one of her favorite movies.
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!