Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bed Time

Everyone is in bed. Carrie sneaked here and was only supposed to stay for a few hours but I couldn't get her to agree to go home so instead she is tucked into bed.

Janis made it in from Tennessee and she is also in bed. I kept in phone contact with her throughout her trip. She followed the Yahoo directions ..turn by turn and, though she could have made it to my door, I met her on the main drag and had her follow me the couple of miles back to the house.

Tomorrow I have errands to run and then hopefully we can do a little sight seeing. It's late, I'm tired and I'm going to go find a bed to crawl into.

The husband leaves early tomorrow morning for Oklahoma.
I'm out of here before I fall into the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!