Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tomorrow an Answer Maybe

An appointment with the podiatrist is upon me and this visit is past due. Maybe the Dr. can prescribe something be it a pill or a procedure to remove the pain. I stood in front of the closet, door flung aside and stared into the 12X3 opening that contains double rows of clothes that at one time I had chosen, paid for and dragged into this small area. I have nothing to wear!

Hanging row upon row, neat and color coded, season of the year coded and ready for me to just make a selection, I dread this part of going anywhere. It's 42 degrees here right now but by noon that won't be the case. Whatever I put on now will be unbearable by noon. Layering. That works well for this time of year and the fluctuating temperatures.

It's not important what I wear. I want some information about the right foot so I'll layer on some clothing and be where I'm supposed to be at 10:30. Is there an end in sight? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!