Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Now That I've Started

I seem to be on a roll here. As I've mentioned a few days ago, I couldn't tolerate the office mess so I cleaned it out. I literally pitched out a history of unused music cassettes, shredded and trashed papers; packed up novels I had read and stowed them in the trunk of my car for delivery to someone's house that is not this one.
Today it's the laundry room to do a total refresh job on. I'm not painting anything until I get rid of unwanted and unused collected "stuff". I'm doing spring cleaning in the winter and this is the time I should be outdoors enjoying the nice weather we call "winter" here.

What was I doing in here during those sweltering, hot and humid, sweat induced days?

I think I was waiting for my ankle to become normal and since that hasn't happened, I might as well suck it up and get moving.

As soon as I rid this house of all the "stuff" , I'll start on the Little House. I wish I had a dumpster parked outside. I'm a happy pitcher of unused items. My sister saves everything in the event that it can be used someday. She can't find it when that "someday" arrives. Not me. It's cheaper and easier to just go buy it when you need it instead of burying it in mounds of clothes, shoes and supplies that makes me feel as though I'm smothering.

The older I get the more I like the "clean sparse" look.

I'm outta here to get more sparse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!