Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Enough Already

I'm on a cleaning spree and have been since Monday when I decided the office needed a bit of attention. Any attention would have sufficed since I quit doing much to this house 8 months ago post op.
I'm still pitching stuff out and polishing things off but today I reached a limit. My limit has been reached and passed. After 4 days of being on my feet, the Achilles tendon was inflamed and swollen to the size of an egg.
I reached for the phone and made an appointment with the podiatrist. I've never been to this doctor but the word is he knows his stuff so I'm willing to give it a try.
I'm finally off my feet. It's 7PM and I have my leg resting on a pillow on the coffee table and tomorrow I will be taking some down time. Next Tuesday I'll be at the podiatrist's office for an exam and x rays. It's time because 8 months of waiting for this to heal is 7 months too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!