Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Escape from The Cabin

I got up, dressed and showered! I had a plan. I planned on escaping this cabin or a while today. I'm still looking at printers and decided to go to Best Buy to look at Canon Pixmas. It was a day that didn't require the a/c in the car to be tuned to full blast cold. It has been raining here and the temps have dropped drastically. It was actually comfortable to be outside.

The walk. I have to comment on the walk. I could. I mean, I could walk without ANY discomfort! No limp, no soreness of the muscles and my heel delivered no pain. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I don't remember the last time I had a pain free walk. I'm hoping someday this becomes the norm for me.No limp and no pain. What else could one ask for?

My trip to Best Buy was a bust. Their selection of Canon printers was just pitiful. They had nothing I was even remotely interested in. I'll keep searching.

I'm not much of a shopper so after one store I was ready to go home. My nap time must have been approaching but I stopped by the grocery store anyway. Pork chops, ground chuck and chicken breasts later I arrived home. I have an onVEE as the Cajuns here say, for some chicken salad. Tomorrow I'll boil those chicken breasts with some seasonings and then cool it, shred it and make the chicken salad. Sandwiches this weekend or just eating it on crackers will be my treat. A nice cold food for an August day.
I've done a little photo editing this afternoon; I didn't finish the editing but I did print the pictures from the past 3 months and update the family album. I don't like to get very far behind on that chore. I'm obsessive about getting the pictures for that album.
Some game is on; hubby made some snacks and headed for the tv on the patio to watch the game. He can kick back, have his snacks and his cigarette out there. For some reason, smoking in the house almost nauseates me but when someone smokes in my car when riding around with me, that doesn't bother me at all. I find that extremely strange.

I'm sneaking out of here to the king size bed; I can lay diagonal in it if I want. No one will be in it but me! I'll have to share it later but for now it's all mine. Mine! I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!