Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

August Relief

Some relief from the heat is happening around here as we speak. The clouds have decided to camp overhead and block some of the sun's rays and it's almost tolerable to walk outside. Oh I'm not discounting the humidity that comes along with the rain those clouds have been dumping on us but humidity without heat is one less nasty weather condition to endure.





This month is nearing an end. This whole summer has just whizzed right by. I know I complained of the heat a lot but it still doesn't seem possible that we are nearing the end of this month and school has been in session for the past two weeks.





Maybe it's age? Maybe the older we get the faster the time slips away until we find we are too old for everything. Oh my! I must not continue with the vein of thought or I will be too depressed about time slipeage to enjoy the fall weather that is fast approaching. We have a very short fall season here. It's usually hotterNhell or winter time. Winter mild as it is can get uncomfortable too; a damp cold is what we enjoy. I really don't mind. Adding a sweater or a sweatshirt to go outside is my kind of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!