Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cuts

The state of Louisiana has announced millions of dollars in budget cuts.

Among those cuts were to the colleges and to the shelters for abused women and the homeless. I'm surmising politicians are not worried about losing the votes of the homeless? A safe choice for them at this point. Our republican governor instigated these decisions. I can't help but wonder how many of the voters here in this state that are staunch republicans even took note of this.

Changing directions now, the rains are headed this way once again but I'm not going to let that stop me from cleaning my car. It's past time to vaccum the interior and get Carrie's mouth kisses off the door glass.

Since the  husband will be glued to the televison today watching football games, I might check the theatres to see what is playing. It might be movie day for Carrie and I.

Time to get dressed and out of here before those rains start!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!